Monday 28 October 2013

G is for Goal and Gift: ABC BOW week 8

Week 8.  Week 8???  Wow.

Here's my Goal.  I initially thought it was a bit boring, but I love the texture of the net and now it's finished I think it's pretty clever. What do you think? Other than that it needs another iron.  We can all pretend it's perfectly pressed.

G is for goal.

And I do like me a space robot. I think it's because they remind me of the Jetsons, which I loved big time when I was a littlie. 

What have you been doing?  Come show us.  And I hope you had a good weekend - I sure did!

   
   

6 comments:

Susie said...

Meet George Jetson.....loved them too. I really like your block and especially the robots, I received my book, Yet to start.

Heidi said...

Clever indeed! Can't believe ur on G already!

Tiffany said...

Every time I see your blocks I wish I had done a boy quilt as well! Looks great!
I feel like I need to go back and do the text block so that I'm on schedule with you, or maybe I'll take a week off and work on my quilt for my niece. I'd like to get it finished before she's born next month, luckily, she's not due until the 26th!!

Leonie said...

Loved the Jetsons - and love the Goal - pretty neat indeed!

Barb said...

I love seeing this quilt grow! Isnt it amazing how we can all have exactly the same pattern, yet using different colours, or slightly different drawings, and different fabric - whoa...whole different quilt!
I would love to post the pictures of my A-G so far, but can't figure out how to do it sorry. I don't have a blog or url or anything, it's just plain old me!
Keep up your great work - I love your postings.
Barb

DeborahGun said...

love the goal :-) I am definitely going to make a boy quilt after finishing the girl one!